- Steam Cleaners
- Carpet Cleaners
- Pressure Washers
- Auto Detailing
- Floor/Hard Surface
- Tile Cleaning Machines
- Gum Removal
Price excludes freight.
Daimer's exclusive motorized spinner features 60% faster cleaning power and
70% better cleaner results than non-motorized spinner systems on the market!
This robust, versatile machine system is actually several machines in one :
1. Powerful Commercial Multi-Surface Portable 1500 PSI Heated Hard Surface Spinner Cleaning Machine. Exceptional spinner cleaning temperatures up to 250º F. Add an Optional 9" Spinner/Wand for Smaller Area Cleaning.
2. Commercial Steam Pressure Washer. 1500 PSI, up to 2.8 GPM. Pressure Washer Wand Included.
3. Commercial Wall Cleaning System. Using optional Squeegee Wand or optional 9" Spinner for Placement in Hands
4. Commercial Sludge Extractor. Powerful 30 GPM for Water Damage Restoration.
The XTreme Power ® HSC 14500 is a unique heated commercial industrial spinner hard surface cleaner that combines Daimer's Super Max 9000 pressure washer and XTreme Power Sludge extractor with our powerful 19" spinner head to result in a powerful and versatile outdoor hard surface cleaning machine. The spinner can be used with hot water temperatures up to 210º F and when combined with powerful extraction results in a tool that is ideal for cleaning concrete, other outdoor surfaces, or large indoor surface areas within which propane fuel is acceptable.
Oil, grease, and a host of other substances that can detract from the appearance of concrete, walkways, driveways, parking lots, sidewalks or other hard outdoor surfaces can be easily removed. Additionally, the Super Max ® 9000 can be used as a tri-mode pressure washer with steam temperatures up to 250º F and the Sludge Extractor can be used to handle large or small water/debris laden sludge removal jobs. Please see the product pages for the Super Max ® 9000 and XTreme Power ® 11500SE for the individual specs for these cleaning machine models.
Add an optional 9" spinner head configuration to quickly swap out with the 19" spinner tool if you wish to clean surfaces for which the larger head is inappropriate.
Extractor System Warranty1 yearSpinner Housing Warranty3 years (limited)Heating Unit (Pressure Washer) Warranty1 yearSpinner System Warranty1 Year Parts & LaborWater Pump Warranty3 years (limited)
Given the amazing technological advances in cleaning machines, you now get to choose from a staggering array of hard surface cleaners that offer the benefits of several machines in a single unit. As a result, users get a single heated hard surface cleaner to accomplish a host of cleaning applications.
The XTreme Power ® HSC 14500 from Daimer® is among those versatile hard surface cleaners that are capable of functioning as different machines. It can function as:
• A heated hard surface cleaner that attains a pressure level of 1500 psi, temperature of up to 250º F, and is ideal for use on multiple surfaces.
• Steam pressure washers featuring pressure levels of 1500 psi and flow rates of 2.8 gpm.
• A commercial wall cleaner with an optional squeegee wand.
• A commercial sludge extractor with a water damage restoration capacity of 30 gpm.
Unlike conventional hot water pressure washers, the XTreme Power ® HSC 14500 converts cold water into hot water in around 30 seconds. Powered by a heavy-duty 3HP NEMA engine, such pressure washers use various power methods. To ensure continuous water feed, these pressure washers can be directly connected to a hose line. You can also purchase optional wands to enhance the action of these commercial steam cleaners.
The powerful 19 inch spinner head of this pressure washer makes it an ideal choice to maintain outdoor hard surfaces. The tri-mode pressure washer with steam temperatures as high as 250ºF helps eliminate grease, oil and dirt buildup from parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, and concrete. The powerful sludge extraction functions enable this commercial steam cleaner to manage small and large sludge removal tasks.