Changing times call for new and improved cleaning machines for different applications, and Daimer® has always been in the forefront in launching durable, technologically-advanced, and efficient cleaning systems designed for a host of applications, including mobile auto detailing.
As the car wash industry continues to flourish and competition grows tighter than ever before, car cleaning professionals have to be equipped with high-grade, reliable auto detailing equipment capable of ensuring spotlessly clean vehicle exteriors and interiors quickly and easily. These machines must also be versatile and capable of maintaining almost all surfaces of cars, trucks, and other vehicles with minimum hassles.
Daimer® now offers an exciting range of car detailing machines specifically designed to transform the dirtiest car exteriors into shiny and as good as new. Here is what makes these machines a class apart from traditional cleaning systems:
To get the most out of your car detailing equipment, it is important that it is specially designed for the auto detailing task at hand. Daimer®'s XTreme Power® auto detailing machines come standard with specialized 4" upholstery tools designed to tackle the challenging applications and tight spaces that face auto detailers.
All upholstery cleaners offered by Daimer® boast the exclusive Low Flow Technology which works to considerably reduce drying times without limiting cleaning power in any way. Drying times are cut to as little as one hour for upholstery and 2-6 hours for carpeted surfaces. Such low drying times eliminate the risk of mold and mildew growth on damp carpets, a danger of using high-flow mobile car detailing systems in the limited air-flow environment of vehicle interiors.
Dirty interiors and exteriors can spoil the look of even a very expensive car and lower its resale value over time. Detailing your vehicle regularly is like protecting your investment. Apart from the resale value, dirty carpets and seat covers in vehicles carry a lot of germs that can cause health threats to the ones using them. Therefore, getting a car cleaned thoroughly is of utmost importance. Most people hire car detailing services professionals for the purpose, as they have the latest and most advanced car detailing machines.
Auto detailing services providers offer car detailing services and large vehicle cleaning services, so they buy the machines carefully to enhance the productivity of their cleaning staffs and offer outstanding cleaning results at the same time. Be it a car interior cleaner or a car exterior cleaner, the auto detailing business owners make sure the machines feature modern technologies for fast cleaning.
Globally reputed brands like Daimer® offer both car exterior cleaner and car interior cleaner machines. Daimer® machines fulfill all the requirements of cleaning experts and are popular among professionals in the auto detailing business all over the world.
It is very important to use the right equipment for maintaining different surfaces in cars or any other automobile. Machines, like the XTreme Power® XPC-5700U from Daimer®, offer effective auto carpet and upholstery care. Some of the features are as follows:
1) These machines come with a 4" stainless steel wand that can easily remove grease, food deposits, shoe dirt, beverage spills, and other grime from the carpets and upholstered surfaces.
2) Daimer®'s car wash systems create temperatures as high as 210ºF to dissolve the toughest, sticky deposits quickly. The inline heating technology available in these auto upholstery cleaners helps heat water to high temperatures within a few minutes.
3) A car upholstery cleaner from the company can work both as a heated and non-heated equipment, given the presence of the Advanced, Adjustable Temperature Control™ Technology that helps users to control the temperature. The operators can use a mobile car detailing equipment from Daimer® in a non-heated form for maintaining carpets made of natural fibers to avoid any damage.
4) These auto carpet cleaner machines feature large recovery and solution tanks for uninterrupted use.
5) Long hoses up to 25 feet, available with the machines used by auto detailing services providers, increase the convenience of the users, as they can perform the cleaning at a long distance without the need to move the machine.
6) Easy recovery chamber drainage for removing the extracted water is another feature available for increased user convenience.
Daimer®'s patented Low Flow™ technology, embedded in its auto upholstery cleaners and auto carpet cleaner systems, allows for minimum water consumption. Reduced water usage also helps the carpet and upholstery dry fast. Many of Daimer®'s low-flow car wash systems dry carpets in as little as two hours. Faster drying completely ends the risk of mold that generally resides in damp carpets, which in turn eliminates the risk of any allergies.
The right accessories make the cleaning process very easy and increase the versatility of a machine. Daimer® is the provider of some of the best auto detailing supplies in the industry.
For example: A car upholstery cleaner can work as a normal carpet floor cleaner, when bought with the company's optional 12" carpet wand. These machines can then be used for maintaining large carpets, other than providing auto carpet and upholstery care.
Another important accessory included in Daimer®'s auto detailing supplies list is its patented Eco-Green® Carpet Care Upholstery Cleaner that is plant based and completely soap free. Experts advise to pre-spray the carpets with this cleaner for quick cleaning results.
Daimer Auto Detailing
Auto Detailing Business
KleenJet Mega 1000CV - 33% Discount
Commercial Grade Steam Cleaner
Promotional PricesEffective ThroughMar 7, 2014
Today is Mar 6, 2014