About Daimer Industries, Inc.
- Leading Technologies: Daimer Industries® is a private company headquartered in Woburn, MA, USA. We are a globally recognized leader in innovative, technologically advanced commercial and industrial cleaning equipment for virtually all of major commercial and industrial cleaning applications.
- Committed to America: All Daimer® employees, management, and ownership are 100% Americans. We are doing our part to help the United States economy and American workers.
- Buy USA: We strongly urge prospective buyers of cleaning equipment to make sure they Buy USA! Always view companies' contact pages and the bottom of the websites to make sure they are located in America!
- Daimer® was the first company years ago to introduce rugged commercial and industrial vapor steam cleaners and steam vacuum cleaners in North America.
- Wide Range Of Products: We bring some of the most unique and specialized machines to the world of cleaning. In fact, Daimer® offers over 700 models, ranging from light commercial to heavy-duty industrial technologies available in all worldwide power configurations, both 60Hz and 50Hz. We even offer sophisticated jet fuel powered and heated machines to the aviation industry and military. Daimer® builds approximately steam pressure washers in excess of 10,000 lbs. to the oil industry.
- Worldwide Sales: We ship to over 240 countries worldwide from several warehouses located throughout the USA.
- Dominant, Recognizable Brand: Daimer®, the highest ranked steam cleaners brand on the internet, is proud to have achieved record revenue growth year over year even during the past decade of economic turmoil and uncertainty. We will continue to focus vigorously on excellence within all areas of our company so we can maintain our reputation for offering outstanding quality equipment and excellent support services.
- Custom Solutions: We are also a recognized leader in pressure washing equipment engineering and product development for those seeking custom industrial solutions. We have developed sophisticated machines for the military, oil industry, and others.
- Notable Customers: Daimer® is the cleaning equipment provider of choice for the White House, government agencies, many of the world's largest domestic and international companies, those within most markets and industries within the economy, and residential users.
- Companies such as Dole, Hershey's, Wrigley, General Electric, and many, many others trust in Daimer for cleaning equipment.
Click here to read a partial list of Daimer's impressive customers.
Our philosophy now is the same as it was when we started years ago:
Offer the industry's best value for the highest quality commercial and industrial cleaning equipment at low prices (and lower profit margins) to achieve a high turnover of sales
Use the highest grade components to ensure the maximum product reliability and longevity
Never sacrifice quality for price
Provide very responsive and accurate pre-sales product guidance to ensure customers purchase appropriate equipment
Maintain a high level of post-sales support and service
- Cleaning Industry's Most Published Supplier: Daimer® has been featured in more trade publications than any other cleaning equipment provider in the industry. In fact, we have been in over 120 publications within the U.S.A and elsewhere in the world.
- Large Call Center Staff: More than 80 agents are available at any one time 24/7 to take calls from existing customers as well as those interested in placing orders. Those prospective customers in need of guidance prior to purchasing can be directed to an appropriate, highly qualified Product Specialist, while existing customers can receive the timely support for all their questions or needs.
Expert Product Specialists: Our Product Specialists with over 100 man-years of experience offer extensive product consultation, which is critical to our success in suggesting the most pertinent products to meet our customers' specific requirements.
Learn more - Expert Product Consultation
Large Product Line: We are specialists in powerful steam cleaning technology. In fact, we offer the industry's largest, most diversified line of ultra-high temperature and pressure steam cleaning equipment of various types ranging from "dry" steam up to 386ºF and 150 PSI to steam pressure washers up to 330ºF, 4000 PSI, and 20 gpm.
Learn more - Advanced Engineering & Technology
Expansive Power Configurations: Daimer® offers global customers 110-120V, 208V, 220-240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 400-480V, 575V, and 600V in 50 Hz and 60 Hz configurations.
Learn more - Worldwide Power Configurations
Experience Support Staff: Daimer®'s support staff has a wealth of experience, namely 80 man-years, supporting our products and customers anywhere in the world.
Learn more - World Class Support
- Daimer®'s state-of-the-art cleaning equipment is designed with one aspect in mind, the end user. As such, all machines by Daimer® are comprised of only the highest quality components and boast a wide feature set to provide the best results.
- Better yet, each product line offered by Daimer® features a wide range of specifications to enable each commercial or industrial user to select the best machine for the job at hand.
Our line-up includes KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners and gum removal machines, XTreme Power® carpet cleaners and hard surface cleaners, and Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® cold water, hot water, wet steam, and tri-mode pressure washers.
- Advanced and exclusive technologies are key attributes within all of our machines. These are just a few of the many advanced technologies offered by Daimer® to promote power, efficiency, and eco-friendliness:
- Advanced Thermal Ionic Sanitization™ (ATIS®), Daimer®'s exclusive, patent-pending, EPA-compliant technology available on select KleenJet® steam cleaners, has been proven by one of the nation's leading independent bacteria testing labs to eliminate 99.99%+ of such bacteria as MRSA Staphylococcus aureus (staph infections), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella cholerasuis, Listeria monocytogene, Aspergillus niger (mold), and other harmful bacteria, mold, viruses, fungi, and many other microorganisms known to trigger illnesses, allergies, and other medical conditions. Every one of these machines comes with an EPA number listed on the label!
- Automatic Shutoff Technology™ (AST®) is our unique automatic shutdown feature of select Super Max® electric pressure washers. This feature drastically reduces wear and tear on key components, thereby prolong the life of the machines, especially those applications where the machines is up to hundreds of feet away from the cleaning area.
- Low Flow Technology (LFT), incorporated into every single carpet extractor offered by Daimer® in its XTreme Power® line of carpet cleaners, significantly reduces drying times to eliminate any risk of mold, bacteria, or mildew growth in cleaned carpets. In fact, drying times for carpets are as low as 2 hours with some of Daimer®'s low-flow carpet cleaners.
- Daimer® is your best source if you are looking for unmatched product durability, power, performance, reliability, and customer service. Call now and be closer to reaping the benefits of the finest cleaning equipment on the market.